Market
Topics
General

General

General

Why shouldn't I just keep selling my games on Steam or the EPIC Games Store?

You can and you should! We simply offer a new distribution channel with better conditions, but you should not immediately make your entire existence dependent on us. We don't demand exclusivity, so you are welcome to try multiple channels and see what works best for you. We are sure that our offer will convince you.

Why does there have to be a new store again?

We understand that a new store can be very tiring for you at first, so we've made the process as effortless as possible. We simply offer you an additional sales channel and have built our business model in such a way that game development as a whole becomes more attractive through new discoverability and marketing opportunities and the direct proximity to your community.

Is it possible that Striked will suddenly disappear from the market again?

No. We understand the fears that Google, for example, has stirred up with Stadia. However, Striked is financed by public and private funds and is secured for the next few years with several public subsidies.

Do you see yourselves as Steam or EPIC Games challengers?

No, because Valve and EPIC are competing in a completely different league and it would be hilarious to claim that we are playing there. We focus on small and medium-sized game studios or small teams and solo developers. We want to offer better and more transparent conditions in general and give the ‘smaller ones’ their deserved spotlight.

I don't understand the problem you are trying to solve.

Video game development is more accessible today than ever before. Many often free tools, platforms and resources exist, but they don't help with the crucial last step: Marketing and selling your finished game. This is where we come in and create an easy and lucrative market access for everyone. We offer you more independence and bring you directly together with your community.

This is an early access version of Striked. Please note that some pages are not available yet or may not function properly.